Amana Air Conditioners
16 seer 410A Air Conditioner – ASXC16018, ASXC16024, ASXC16036, ASXC16048, ASXC16060
14.5 seer 410A Air Conditioner – ASX14018, ASX14024, ASX14030, ASX14036, ASX14042, ASX14048, ASX14060
13 seer 410A Air Conditioner – ASX13018, ASX13024, ASX13030, ASX13036, ASX13042, ASX13048, ASX13060
ASXC18 Air Conditioner
Up to 18 SEER Performance
R-410A Chlorine-Free Refrigerant
ComfortNet™ Communication System
Outstanding Warranty Protection
This is the best limited warranty offered by the Amana brand of air conditoners. The compressor in your new ASXC18 air conditioning system is covered by a Lifetime Unit Replacement Limited Warranty. If the compressor ever fails, a new condensing unit will be provided to the original purchaser of the central air conditioning system as long as they live in the same single-family residence. All remaining parts are covered by a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please click on the consumer brochure or product warranty links above.
· ComfortNet™ Communications System compatible
· Two-Stage Copeland® UltraTech scroll compressor
· HIgh-density foam compressor sound blanket
· R-410A chlorine-free refrigerant
· Expanded ComfortAlert™ diagnostics built in
· Set-up capable with two low-voltage wired to outdoor unit
· Diagnostic indicator lights and storage of six fault codes
· Color-coded terminal strip for non-communicating set-up
· Coil and ambient temperature sensors
· High- and low-pressure switches
· Factory-installed filter drier
· Two-speed quiet condenser fan motor
· Amana brand sound control top design
· AHRI certified; ETL listed
This air conditioning system will provide your family with the best in energy efficiency, environmental responsibility, and cool indoor comfort, compared to lower SEER units, for many, many years.
* Complete warranty details available from your local dealer or by clicking on the Product Warranty link above. To receive the Lifetime Unit Replacement Limited Warranty (good for as long as you own your home) and the 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Online registration is not required in California or Quebec.
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.