Amana Gas Furnaces
95% Variable speed 2 stage Hi Efficiency Furnace – AMVC95045, AMVC95070, AMVC95090, AMVC95115
95% Multi speed Hi Efficiency Furnace – AMH95045, AMH95070, AMH95090, AMH95115
MVM96 Gas Furnace
Up to 96% AFUE Performance
Multi-Position, Modulating Variable Speed
ComfortNet™ Communicating System Compatible
Million-Aire® Stainless-Steel Heat Exchanger
Outstanding Warranty Protection
This furnace is covered by what we consider to be one of the best warranties in the indoor home comfort industry. If the heat exchanger ever fails to the original, registered, homeowner we will provide a new furnace. This furnace also has a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty on all functional parts. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please click on the consumer brochure or product warranty links above.
· Heavy-duty Million-Aire® stainless-steel, dual-diameter tubular heat exchanger
· Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
· ComfortNet Communicating System compatible
· Self-calibrating modulating gas valve operates with ComfortNet
communicating two-stage or single-stage thermostats
· Color-coded low-voltage terminals with provisions for electronic
air cleaners and humidifiers
· Efficient and quiet variable-speed airflow system gently ramps
up or down according to heating or cooling demand
· Durable SureStart® 110-volt Silicon Nitride Igniter
· Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output to a dual 7-segment display
· Multiple continuous fan speed options for quiet air circulation
· Auto-Comfort and enhanced dehumidification modes available
· Quiet, variable-speed induced draft blower
· Fully insulated heavy-gauge steel cabinet with durable baked-enamel finish
· All models comply with California NOx emissions standards
Simply stated, we consider this gas furnace to be the best you will find in the heating industry. This gas furnace has an AFUE rating of 96% which means that 96 cents of every $1.00 of heating energy expense warms your home.
* Complete warranty details available from your local dealer or by clicking on the Product Warranty link above. To receive the Lifetime Unit Replacement Limited Warranty (good for as long as you own your home) and the 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Online registration is not required in California and Quebec.
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.